- GRAND FINALE- INDIA RUNWAY WEEK WINTER-FESTIVE 2014Posted 158 days ago
- INDIAN BRIDAL FASHION WEEK DAY 2Posted 201 days ago
- THE SIXTH EDITION OF BMW INDIA BRIDAL FASHION WEEK DAY 1Posted 202 days ago
- Striking Blue Stones & Victorian DiamondsPosted 223 days ago
- Monisha Jaising at Shree Raj Mahal India Couture Week 2014Posted 223 days ago
- FARAH KHAN ALI SHOWCASED HER COLLECTION @ INDIA INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY WEEK 2014Posted 224 days ago
- RINA DHAKA CHOSE A PEARL THEME FOR HER ENSEMBLE @ SHREE RAJ MAHAL JEWELLERS INDIA COUTURE WEEK 2014Posted 224 days ago
- MONSOON SPECIAL- L’OCCITANEPosted 224 days ago
- MONSOON REGIME FROM FOREST ESSENTIALSPosted 224 days ago
- GET HIGH-STREET FORMAL LOOK WITH MEN’S FOOTWEAR COLLECTION BY EGLE & LOUIS ALBERTIPosted 241 days ago
LAVISH SUNDAY BRUNCH @ 7˚ BRAUHAUS
Indulge in a mouth-watering spread including Sparkling Wine, Sausages, Soups, Salads, Appetisers, Main Course, and Desserts. Buffet options with/without Sparkling Wine and special prices for kids.
Day: SUNDAY – 17th & 24th November, 2013
Timing:12 pm to 4:00 pm
Venue: 7° Brauhaus, South Point Mall, Sec 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon.
For Reservation call: 0124 667 2000/9999486910/ 9560822766
About 7° Brauhaus:
“7° Brauhaus”, is an authentic Bavarian Microbrewery & Kitchen Restaurant which offers in-house German Micro-Brewery Plant and machinery as an integral part of Interiors. The beer is handcrafted by the brew-master on site – hence called “Craft” beer. It offers quality, unfiltered fresh beer full of Proteins and yeast which is good for health. Set up in 12,500 sq ft. area in South Point Mall, Golf Course, Road, Gurgaon,7° Brauhaus ambiance and theme takes you instantly to the Bavaria region of Germany. The beer garden theme and decor which is a very refreshing with large Chestnut trees and brewery lay out completely bowls you over. The authentic German delicacies along with selected continental and Indian Flavors truly compliment the brewery. Variety on sausages made on live grill section, schnitzel, bread’s is a specialty from the Chef’s section.