- GRAND FINALE- INDIA RUNWAY WEEK WINTER-FESTIVE 2014Posted 218 days ago
- INDIAN BRIDAL FASHION WEEK DAY 2Posted 262 days ago
- THE SIXTH EDITION OF BMW INDIA BRIDAL FASHION WEEK DAY 1Posted 263 days ago
- Striking Blue Stones & Victorian DiamondsPosted 284 days ago
- Monisha Jaising at Shree Raj Mahal India Couture Week 2014Posted 284 days ago
- FARAH KHAN ALI SHOWCASED HER COLLECTION @ INDIA INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY WEEK 2014Posted 285 days ago
- RINA DHAKA CHOSE A PEARL THEME FOR HER ENSEMBLE @ SHREE RAJ MAHAL JEWELLERS INDIA COUTURE WEEK 2014Posted 285 days ago
- MONSOON SPECIAL- L’OCCITANEPosted 285 days ago
- MONSOON REGIME FROM FOREST ESSENTIALSPosted 285 days ago
- GET HIGH-STREET FORMAL LOOK WITH MEN’S FOOTWEAR COLLECTION BY EGLE & LOUIS ALBERTIPosted 301 days ago
CELEBRATE INTERNATIONAL JAZZ DAY @ COCKTAILS & DREAMS,SPEAKEASY
Keeping up with its tradition of bringing the best in music and cocktails to its customers, Cocktails & Dreams, Speakeasy once again is all set for some fine Jazz as it celebrates International Jazz Day on April 30, 2013!
Catch the renowned duo, Adil and Vasundhara; showcase their first ever album – ‘AMPERSAND’on the 30th of April, 08:00 pm onwards, only at Cocktails & Dreams, Speakeasy – your very own neighborhood bar.
The album is a heady assortment of ten songs written and produced by the band across a series of collaborations. Recorded live at Yash Raj Studios, the album marks the coming together of music communities across various cities, where mainstream ‘alternate’ and ‘underground’ music come together to form a brave new sound. The album which operates primarily under the universe of Jazz and Blues, features some of India’s finest musicians ranging from Loy Mendonsa (from the Bollywood power trio Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy), veteran Jazz musician Louiz Banks, drummer Ranjit Barot (MTV Unplugged), Sanjay Divecha, Zubin Balaporia (Indus Creed) and Anindo Bose (Advaita).
You can also read more about the celebrations around the world on Jazz day on the UNSECO website http://jazzday.com/
Adil Manuel & Vasundhara Vidalur together spearhead a collaborative outfit based out of New Delhi. Their musical spectrum spans Jazz Fusion, Funk, RnB, Blues and Gospel. Extensively working with artists based in India and abroad, their focus has been the creation of new sounds and energies through collaboration, exchange and cross-influence.
So, be there to celebrate the spirit of jazz with the world!
Date: 30th April, 2013
Timings: 08:00 pm onwards
Venue: Cocktails & Dreams, SPEAKEASY
SCO 23, Sector 15, Part II, Gurgaon
Phone no: 9810999086 / 9810104439