- CRUISE INTO SUMMER WITH NAUTICA PRINTED SHORTSPosted 3 hours ago
- ANIMALIA – BY DIACOLORPosted 1 day ago
- PAMPER YOUR MOTHER THIS MOTHER’S DAY WITH BLIIS BY RAVISSANTPosted 2 days ago
- CELEBRATE BAISAKHI WITH BEING HUMAN CLOTHINGPosted 3 days ago
- DIAGOLD UNVEILS ELEGANT POLKI COLLECTION WITH EVELYN SHARMAPosted 3 days ago
- TANGERINE COLORS OF LIFE INTRODUCES TRENDY & STYLISH HANDBAGSPosted 5 days ago
- ALBERTO TORRESI PRESENTS ITS SUMMER RANGE OF THE AMBOIN SHOE COLLECTIONPosted 6 days ago
- FOSSIL LIMITED EDITION VINTAGE WATCH COLLECTIONPosted 6 days ago
- SONAL’S BIJOUX PRESENTS ETERNAL COLLECTIONPosted 6 days ago
- EXPERIENCE A TOUCH OF BRILLIANCE WITH DKNY’S LATEST RANGE OF TIMEPIECESPosted 8 days ago
CELEBRATE INTERNATIONAL JAZZ DAY @ COCKTAILS & DREAMS,SPEAKEASY
Keeping up with its tradition of bringing the best in music and cocktails to its customers, Cocktails & Dreams, Speakeasy once again is all set for some fine Jazz as it celebrates International Jazz Day on April 30, 2013!
Catch the renowned duo, Adil and Vasundhara; showcase their first ever album – ‘AMPERSAND’on the 30th of April, 08:00 pm onwards, only at Cocktails & Dreams, Speakeasy – your very own neighborhood bar.
The album is a heady assortment of ten songs written and produced by the band across a series of collaborations. Recorded live at Yash Raj Studios, the album marks the coming together of music communities across various cities, where mainstream ‘alternate’ and ‘underground’ music come together to form a brave new sound. The album which operates primarily under the universe of Jazz and Blues, features some of India’s finest musicians ranging from Loy Mendonsa (from the Bollywood power trio Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy), veteran Jazz musician Louiz Banks, drummer Ranjit Barot (MTV Unplugged), Sanjay Divecha, Zubin Balaporia (Indus Creed) and Anindo Bose (Advaita).
You can also read more about the celebrations around the world on Jazz day on the UNSECO website http://jazzday.com/
Adil Manuel & Vasundhara Vidalur together spearhead a collaborative outfit based out of New Delhi. Their musical spectrum spans Jazz Fusion, Funk, RnB, Blues and Gospel. Extensively working with artists based in India and abroad, their focus has been the creation of new sounds and energies through collaboration, exchange and cross-influence.
So, be there to celebrate the spirit of jazz with the world!
Date: 30th April, 2013
Timings: 08:00 pm onwards
Venue: Cocktails & Dreams, SPEAKEASY
SCO 23, Sector 15, Part II, Gurgaon
Phone no: 9810999086 / 9810104439