- TOMMY HILFIGER & JONATHAN NEWHOUSE DINNER TO CELEBRATE LONDON COLLECTIONS: MENPosted 18 hours ago
- COBBLERZ LATEST COLLECTIONPosted 3 days ago
- JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ @ SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, MUMBAIPosted 6 days ago
- DAPPER SUMMER SUITS FROM FENDI KIDS @ LES PETITSPosted 6 days ago
- FATHER’S DAY COLLECTION @ TOMMY HILFIGERPosted 7 days ago
- NEON COLLECTION BY DESIGNER ANURADHA RAMAMPosted 8 days ago
- FIGHT MONSOON SKIN PROBLEMS WITH AYURVEDIC DETOX MASSAGE @ ARISTO SPAPosted 9 days ago
- ILEANA DCRUZ LAUNCHED CLEAR ANTI DANDRUFF SHAMPOOSPosted 10 days ago
- ENTICE PRESENTS FLORAL JEWELLERY COLLECTIONPosted 14 days ago
- TALLBIRD™ EMU LAUNCHES INDIA’S FIRST EVER REFINED EMU OILPosted 16 days ago
WACKIEST DIETS EVER!
How far would you go to get that perfect figure?
We bring to you some of the craziest and wackiest diets people follow to lose weight and to get that perfect figure.
The Cotton Ball diet
It is a well-known fact that diets are rarely appetizing, and this one surely fits the bill. Believed by people to be rich in fiber and low on fat, these cotton balls are eaten either dry or soaked in gelatin!
I’m sure this diet will work if it doesn’t kill you first. Try on your own risk!
The Cigarette diet
Also known popularly as the model’s diet, this one should come as a pleasant surprise for the smokers out there.
It is common knowledge that the nicotine in cigarettes suppresses appetite. In fact, cigarette companies back in the 1960s marketed their product as an easy and sure-fire way to shed some pounds, but that was before the harmful effects of smoking became widely known. Several surveys have even shown that women admit to losing weight post taking up the habit.
It really all boils down to how much are you willing to risk for a slim figure. Would you put your heart and your lungs on the line for a size zero bod?
The Vision diet
This is one totally wins our most bizarre diet vote. But actually, it does make sense, even if barely!
Scientifically speaking, the colour red is said to stimulate your appetite while the colour blue is said to suppress it. So all you gotta do is buy yourself blue-tinted shades and you are good to go. Easy-peasy? If only the diet really worked!
This one gives a whole new meaning to doing things ‘by the book’.
With this diet, you are supposed to eat only the food listed in Genesis Chp 1, Verse 29:
Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
And you are also supposed to exercise a lot and get plenty of rest and sleep and sunshine. Now it would be strange if one didn’t lose weight with this diet.
This one seems way too simplistic: just go to sleep whenever you get hunger pangs. The more you sleep, the less time you will spend craving food and the lesser you end up eating.
But this diet is certainly not for those whose hunger pangs are strong enough to rouse them from a near-unconscious sleep. Or for people who actually have work to attend to!