- Striking Blue Stones & Victorian DiamondsPosted 5 days ago
- Monisha Jaising at Shree Raj Mahal India Couture Week 2014Posted 5 days ago
- FARAH KHAN ALI SHOWCASED HER COLLECTION @ INDIA INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY WEEK 2014Posted 6 days ago
- RINA DHAKA CHOSE A PEARL THEME FOR HER ENSEMBLE @ SHREE RAJ MAHAL JEWELLERS INDIA COUTURE WEEK 2014Posted 6 days ago
- MONSOON SPECIAL- L’OCCITANEPosted 6 days ago
- MONSOON REGIME FROM FOREST ESSENTIALSPosted 6 days ago
- GET HIGH-STREET FORMAL LOOK WITH MEN’S FOOTWEAR COLLECTION BY EGLE & LOUIS ALBERTIPosted 22 days ago
- NEW RANGE OF SUNSCREEN & ACNE PRODUCTS – THE VEDIC COLLECTIONPosted 47 days ago
- L’OCCITANE EN PROVENCE CAPTURES THE EVE OF SUMMER WITH ITS NEW FRUITY COLLECTION FRISSON DE VERVEINEPosted 47 days ago
- CELEBRATE BEST FRIENDS DAY THIS 8TH JUNE @ THE HYATT PUNE SPAPosted 47 days ago
ITALY ON A PLATTER FESTIVAL @ FUSION LOUNGE
Enhance your taste buds with variety of sumptuous pizzas at Fusion Lounge. The menu includes Pizza Margarita, Pacific veg pizza, Grilled chicken pizza, Pepperoni & sundried tomato pizza, Crispy Veg Calzone twisted Pizza, Crispy Non- Veg Calzone Twisted Pizza and Chef Special pizza.
Topped with fresh basil leaves, the pizza uses secret species and herbs made by Executive Chef, Anil Negi. “Our pizzas are made of handmade thin crust base and the USP lies in the crunchy tomato sauce that makes it more tempting and healthy”, says the Chef.
Taste the innovative pizzas along with beverages only at newly launched Fusion Lounge in the capital.
Where – Fusion Lounge, M-52, Greater Kailash II, New Delhi
When – Through February
Cost- Starts from Rs 245