- ELEVATE YOUR FASHION QUOTIENT WITH TRENDY DIVVA’S SUMMER DRESSESPosted 1 day ago
- F LOUNGE.DINER.BAR PRESENTED ‘F IN FOCUS’ WITH PRIA KATAARIA PURIPosted 2 days ago
- HOLII LAUNCHES BEDAZZLE WITH BI-FOLDSPosted 2 days ago
- PEACOCK INSPIRED JEWELLERY BY VBJPosted 2 days ago
- ESPRIT TIMEWEAR UNVEILS ITS SOLAR POWERED WATCHESPosted 2 days ago
- MONTBLANC PAYS TRIBUTE TO PRINCESS GRACE DE MONACOPosted 3 days ago
- EMPORIO ARMANI’S GIANNI TIMEPIECESPosted 3 days ago
- EXPERIENCE THE PURITY OF NATURE @ ARISTO SPA AT THE GRAND MERCURE!Posted 3 days ago
- BEACHWEAR WAS NEVER THIS FUN!!Posted 4 days ago
- THIS SUMMER, REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN WITH MEDIMIX SOAPSPosted 4 days ago
KISNEEL BY PAM MEHTA SPRING SUMMER 2012
Posted By Shruti Sharma on 2012-01-06 15:43:28
Luxurious, sensuous and colourful; Kisneel by Pam introduces its new collection for 2012. The collection marks the infusion of colours, embellishments and fabric, brought together by Kisneel’s trademark thread-work. Each ensemble defines sophistication, glamour and a style statement is made with each gown, sari, lehenga, sharara, cape and anarkali from the Kisneel spring – summer 2012 collection.
Pam Mehta’s belief in relaxed couture with a global appeal and an upbeat design sensibility can be seen in this collection. Layering is given a modern twist where a multi layered anarkali is presented with sharara. Assymetric cuts and experimental draping is also given an upbeat representation.
Embellishments such as swarovski crystals, semi-precious stones, sequins, tassels and hand-made beads along with fine embroidery in gold and silver threads complete each look. The perfect blend of traditional and modern designs; essentially glamorous yet very wearable can be seen through the use of embellishments and fabrics. Mostly georgettes, chiffons and nets make each silhouette very wearable, sensual and thus complementing the look of the garment. Anarkalis and gowns worked upon with intricate thread-work and feminine drapes, make for a glamorous evening-out. While the lehengas and saris are also given a contemporary and modern feel this season with a lot of colour and texture blending.
The color fiesta can be seen through the vast palette of colours used in kisneel’s trademark color blending and blocking techniques. Wide range of pastels is complemented with deep burgundy, wine and bottle green colours. Also a wide range of warm tones like reds, oranges are seen. The collection also has a dash of blues, greys and purples to appease the ever so stylish Kisneel fashionistas.
Last Updated on 2012-01-06 15:53:31