- COBBLERZ LATEST COLLECTIONPosted 1 day ago
- JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ @ SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, MUMBAIPosted 5 days ago
- DAPPER SUMMER SUITS FROM FENDI KIDS @ LES PETITSPosted 5 days ago
- FATHER’S DAY COLLECTION @ TOMMY HILFIGERPosted 5 days ago
- NEON COLLECTION BY DESIGNER ANURADHA RAMAMPosted 7 days ago
- FIGHT MONSOON SKIN PROBLEMS WITH AYURVEDIC DETOX MASSAGE @ ARISTO SPAPosted 8 days ago
- ILEANA DCRUZ LAUNCHED CLEAR ANTI DANDRUFF SHAMPOOSPosted 9 days ago
- ENTICE PRESENTS FLORAL JEWELLERY COLLECTIONPosted 13 days ago
- TALLBIRD™ EMU LAUNCHES INDIA’S FIRST EVER REFINED EMU OILPosted 14 days ago
- JENIFER LOPEZ SPOTTED POSING IN A FALGUNI & SHANE PEACOCK CREATIONPosted 15 days ago
DRESS UP THIS CHRISTMAS WITH BOGGI MILANO
Posted By Shruti Sharma on 2011-11-15 12:45:32
December is the month of celebrations with Christmas and New Year just around the corner and the party fever about to start.
Dress up to kill this month with easy styling tips by the niche men’s wear fashion brand- Boggi Milano.
Jingle all the way
When the Christmas invitations start pouring in and you’re wondering what to wear, don’t forget the stylish charms of men’s suits. Leave the standard black officewear in your wardrobe and choose one that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Christmas Day calls for thoughtful dressing that befits the significance of the holiday. Choose from the stylish range of blazers, coats, altered suits and jackets. To play with, one can look into a fine array of soothing colours like the shades of blues, browns and greys.
Though Christmas dinner usually occurs early in the day, it is a formal meal. At the minimum, wear a sweater over a button-down shirt and a pair of trousers in a heavier fabric such as gray wool. Loafers with a rather rugged look will be perfect for a not- so- formal occasion.
New Year Ahoy!
Going out on New Year’s Eve does not absolutely require black tie, though it may be the best thing to wear to the symphony.
Traditionally, most guys will go with the black suit (or tuxedo) with a white shirt and black bow tie for a New Year Eve’s party. While you still will probably look great in your traditional ensemble, adding a bit of color to your look but keeping it light will give your look some character.
Blend stylish short coats in winter colours like navy blues, beiges and browns with straight- fit trousers or with regular black denims for the perfect formal- informal office party look. Team cardigan with a check print or sequined muffler and enjoy all the ladies’ attention for the night.
Make sure you know how dressy your work function will be. This is your chance to look fabulous, show your personality, and get complimented on your sense of style. However, make sure that you don’t go overboard. Choose an outfit that is appropriate for your body shape, complexion and age. Remember that you’ll be a part of the clicks and photo sessions which may get pasted on the office wall the next week. So ensure that you are happy with how you look, stand up straight, and remember the best accessory you can’t go without: a smile.
Last Updated on 2011-12-22 16:44:38