- COBBLERZ LATEST COLLECTIONPosted 1 day ago
- JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ @ SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, MUMBAIPosted 5 days ago
- DAPPER SUMMER SUITS FROM FENDI KIDS @ LES PETITSPosted 5 days ago
- FATHER’S DAY COLLECTION @ TOMMY HILFIGERPosted 5 days ago
- NEON COLLECTION BY DESIGNER ANURADHA RAMAMPosted 7 days ago
- FIGHT MONSOON SKIN PROBLEMS WITH AYURVEDIC DETOX MASSAGE @ ARISTO SPAPosted 8 days ago
- ILEANA DCRUZ LAUNCHED CLEAR ANTI DANDRUFF SHAMPOOSPosted 9 days ago
- ENTICE PRESENTS FLORAL JEWELLERY COLLECTIONPosted 13 days ago
- TALLBIRD™ EMU LAUNCHES INDIA’S FIRST EVER REFINED EMU OILPosted 15 days ago
- JENIFER LOPEZ SPOTTED POSING IN A FALGUNI & SHANE PEACOCK CREATIONPosted 15 days ago
RAAS PRESENTS ELEGANT JEWELERY FOR YOUR BIG DAY!
Posted By Shruti Sharma on 2010-08-05 18:26:16
Shopping for your bridal couture can be as stressful as it is exciting. You might have a gorgeous dress, but if you don’t have the perfect gems to go with it, your look for the D-Day can be totally spoilt. If your jewelery is what is giving you the nightmares, Raas by Vandana Kapoor is what you’re looking for. Raas offers you a range of exquisite jewelery in traditional and Victorian designs in precious and semi precious stones. Whatever is the look you want for wedding, your jewelery is ready for you.
Raas by Vandana Kapoor, is a highly reputed and sought after jewellery brand in New Delhi. It enjoys to its credit a list of high-profile clients and buyers looking for jewelery in uncut diamonds (polki) and precious stones in both, Victorian and traditional designs. The stones are set in pure gold or a blend of gold and silver metals, depending on the specification of the look desired. The diamonds vary from full cut to uncut and colour stones.
About the designer
Vandana Kapoor- Vandana’s fascination with colored stones inspired her to create this jewellery line way back in 1996 with her mother-in-law. At a time when people had seen Kundan and Meenakari work only in white stones, Vandana was manufacturing the same in colored stones which became a big hit. There’s been no looking back since then. Be it Victorian or ethnic, Vandana caters to the special needs for the women of today by even customizing jewellery pieces to meet their needs and tastes.
Last Updated on 2010-08-05 18:26:16