- COBBLERZ LATEST COLLECTIONPosted 19 hours ago
- JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ @ SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, MUMBAIPosted 4 days ago
- DAPPER SUMMER SUITS FROM FENDI KIDS @ LES PETITSPosted 4 days ago
- FATHER’S DAY COLLECTION @ TOMMY HILFIGERPosted 5 days ago
- NEON COLLECTION BY DESIGNER ANURADHA RAMAMPosted 6 days ago
- FIGHT MONSOON SKIN PROBLEMS WITH AYURVEDIC DETOX MASSAGE @ ARISTO SPAPosted 7 days ago
- ILEANA DCRUZ LAUNCHED CLEAR ANTI DANDRUFF SHAMPOOSPosted 8 days ago
- ENTICE PRESENTS FLORAL JEWELLERY COLLECTIONPosted 12 days ago
- TALLBIRD™ EMU LAUNCHES INDIA’S FIRST EVER REFINED EMU OILPosted 14 days ago
- JENIFER LOPEZ SPOTTED POSING IN A FALGUNI & SHANE PEACOCK CREATIONPosted 14 days ago
FAST AND FURIOUS
Posted By Shruti Sharma on 2010-08-02 13:30:03
Whether they are a disgrace to the roads or an appeal, bikes are the biggest passion and pride for many. From timeless classics to hot new upstarts, all you motorcycle crazies who feel the need for speed are sure to get a hell of a good ride here! Imagine the throttling sound and the humming tires! Don’t you feel like rattling and zipping across? So ride on with these super hot bikes that cover all breeds of riders, bikes that can race or cruise with the best of them. Do watch out for crashes and wrecks and the prices too, as they can be a bit staggering.
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa
The Road Killer
The Suzuki Hayabusa is the fastest motorcycle ever built with a top speed of 188–194 miles per hour. No bike has rivaled the speed of the 1999 Hayabusa. 1350cc, 4-cylinder, 4-stroke and 16 valves are some features that describe this bike’s engine.
Price- Rs 13, 65,000
The 2010 Harley Davidson Sportster 48
The Cool Ride
Sportster models offer the core Harley experience including an air-cooled, pushrod V-Twin-powered cruiser and has the lowest price range for Harley products. Despite its stripped-down, Spartan appearance, the HD 48 is very comfortable and features the classic 2.1-gallon "peanut" fuel tank.
Price- Rs 4, 87,207
The Super Bike
This Italian Bike is a favourite among hard-core bikers. It has the highest torque-to-weight ratio with a very powerful engine and its speed has been estimated at 172 miles per hour.
Price- Rs 2,044,154
The Sport Classic
A completely new and fascinating high performance motorcycle in the sport segment, the BMW K1200S is a high-precision sport bike offering unique agility as well as an enormous output. Its speed is estimated to be 167 miles per hour.
Price- Rs. 7, 30,692
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14
The Street Fighter
The most comfortable ZX motorcycle of all the Ninja motorcycles, , the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14, has an engine which is liquid-cooled, each cylinder having four valves and other features like 1352 cc four-stroke and DOHC and is acclaimed to be the most powerful bike of all times.
Price- Rs 9, 50, 000
Last Updated on 2010-08-02 13:46:21