- GRAND FINALE- INDIA RUNWAY WEEK WINTER-FESTIVE 2014Posted 218 days ago
- INDIAN BRIDAL FASHION WEEK DAY 2Posted 262 days ago
- THE SIXTH EDITION OF BMW INDIA BRIDAL FASHION WEEK DAY 1Posted 263 days ago
- Striking Blue Stones & Victorian DiamondsPosted 284 days ago
- Monisha Jaising at Shree Raj Mahal India Couture Week 2014Posted 284 days ago
- FARAH KHAN ALI SHOWCASED HER COLLECTION @ INDIA INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY WEEK 2014Posted 285 days ago
- RINA DHAKA CHOSE A PEARL THEME FOR HER ENSEMBLE @ SHREE RAJ MAHAL JEWELLERS INDIA COUTURE WEEK 2014Posted 285 days ago
- MONSOON SPECIAL- L’OCCITANEPosted 285 days ago
- MONSOON REGIME FROM FOREST ESSENTIALSPosted 285 days ago
- GET HIGH-STREET FORMAL LOOK WITH MEN’S FOOTWEAR COLLECTION BY EGLE & LOUIS ALBERTIPosted 301 days ago
Posted By Shruti Sharma on 2010-07-22 15:18:12
1 cup Semolina
1 cup Rice flour
1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
2 Green chillies
1 pinch Asafoetida
2 Curry leaves
1/4 teaspoon Soda bi-carb
3 teaspoons Oil
3 tablespoons Ghee
Salt (as per taste)
• Mix both the flours and add the soda bi-carb, salt and enough water (approximately 4 cups) to make a very thin batter.
• Heat the oil in a small vessel, add the cumin seeds and fry until they crackle. Add the green chillies, asafoetida, curry leaves and fry for a few seconds. Add this mixture to the batter.
• Heat a tava and grease it lightly with ghee. Pour 1/2 cup batter in a circular manner. If you like, add a few cashewnut pieces and coconut pieces.
• Pour a little ghee in the holes of the dosa, fold in a triangular shape and cook until crisp.
• Serve hot with coconut chutney.
Last Updated on 2010-07-22 15:18:12