- ANIMALIA – BY DIACOLORPosted 18 hours ago
- PAMPER YOUR MOTHER THIS MOTHER’S DAY WITH BLIIS BY RAVISSANTPosted 2 days ago
- CELEBRATE BAISAKHI WITH BEING HUMAN CLOTHINGPosted 3 days ago
- DIAGOLD UNVEILS ELEGANT POLKI COLLECTION WITH EVELYN SHARMAPosted 3 days ago
- TANGERINE COLORS OF LIFE INTRODUCES TRENDY & STYLISH HANDBAGSPosted 5 days ago
- ALBERTO TORRESI PRESENTS ITS SUMMER RANGE OF THE AMBOIN SHOE COLLECTIONPosted 6 days ago
- FOSSIL LIMITED EDITION VINTAGE WATCH COLLECTIONPosted 6 days ago
- SONAL’S BIJOUX PRESENTS ETERNAL COLLECTIONPosted 6 days ago
- EXPERIENCE A TOUCH OF BRILLIANCE WITH DKNY’S LATEST RANGE OF TIMEPIECESPosted 8 days ago
- JAZZ UP YOUR WARDROBE WITH THE NEW COLLECTION BY DESIGNER DUO MONICA RAJEEV MALIKPosted 8 days ago
Posted By Shruti Sharma on 2010-07-22 15:18:12
1 cup Semolina
1 cup Rice flour
1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
2 Green chillies
1 pinch Asafoetida
2 Curry leaves
1/4 teaspoon Soda bi-carb
3 teaspoons Oil
3 tablespoons Ghee
Salt (as per taste)
• Mix both the flours and add the soda bi-carb, salt and enough water (approximately 4 cups) to make a very thin batter.
• Heat the oil in a small vessel, add the cumin seeds and fry until they crackle. Add the green chillies, asafoetida, curry leaves and fry for a few seconds. Add this mixture to the batter.
• Heat a tava and grease it lightly with ghee. Pour 1/2 cup batter in a circular manner. If you like, add a few cashewnut pieces and coconut pieces.
• Pour a little ghee in the holes of the dosa, fold in a triangular shape and cook until crisp.
• Serve hot with coconut chutney.
Last Updated on 2010-07-22 15:18:12