- YELL UNVEILS ITS AUTUMN / WINTER ’13 COLLECTIONPosted 2 days ago
- L’OCCITANE LAUNCHES TWO NEW FRAGRANCES FROM LA COLLECTION DE GRASSEPosted 5 days ago
- DAZZLE THE PARTY WITH JADEPosted 6 days ago
- TIMEX LAUNCHES NEW RANGE OF EXPEDITION WATCHESPosted 6 days ago
- “NOTANDAS JEWELLERS” UNVEIL ITS ELEGANT EMERALD JEWELLERY COLLECTIONPosted 7 days ago
- SOOTHE CHAPPED HANDS & SOLES!Posted 9 days ago
- LET YOUR HAIR LOOK BEAUTIFULPosted 9 days ago
- FOREST ESSENTIALS INTRODUCES A NEW LINE OF EXQUISITE COLOGNESPosted 9 days ago
- GALACTIC 36 AUTOMATIC: A BREITLING JUST FOR WOMENPosted 10 days ago
- TOMMY HILFIGER LAUNCHES LATEST FALL 2013 COLLECTIONPosted 12 days ago
Posted By Shruti Sharma on 2010-07-22 15:18:12
1 cup Semolina
1 cup Rice flour
1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
2 Green chillies
1 pinch Asafoetida
2 Curry leaves
1/4 teaspoon Soda bi-carb
3 teaspoons Oil
3 tablespoons Ghee
Salt (as per taste)
• Mix both the flours and add the soda bi-carb, salt and enough water (approximately 4 cups) to make a very thin batter.
• Heat the oil in a small vessel, add the cumin seeds and fry until they crackle. Add the green chillies, asafoetida, curry leaves and fry for a few seconds. Add this mixture to the batter.
• Heat a tava and grease it lightly with ghee. Pour 1/2 cup batter in a circular manner. If you like, add a few cashewnut pieces and coconut pieces.
• Pour a little ghee in the holes of the dosa, fold in a triangular shape and cook until crisp.
• Serve hot with coconut chutney.
Last Updated on 2010-07-22 15:18:12