- “ST. TROPEZ” HIDESIGN HAND PAINTED COLLECTION 2014Posted 4 days ago
- M&S SPRING SUMMER 2014 MENSWEAR COLLECTIONSPosted 13 days ago
- HAIR TRENDS THIS SPRING BY AISLINN TRODDEN, GLOBAL EXPERT, TIGIPosted 20 days ago
- REJOICE LOVE WITH SOMAPosted 22 days ago
- CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S WITH KAZO!Posted 23 days ago
- HOLII VALENTINE’S DAY PROMOPosted 25 days ago
- “SHOW ME THE LOVE” THE VALENTINE COLLECTION BY HIDESIGNPosted 25 days ago
- ZAVERI & CO. LAUNCHES ITS NEW STATEMENT COLLECTIONPosted 29 days ago
- SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ADD SHIMMERING SPARKLE TO JEAN PAUL GAULTIER’S SUMMER 2014 HAUTE COUTURE COLLECTIONPosted 30 days ago
- L’OCCITANE BRINGS SPECIALLY CRAFTED GIFT SETS FOR YOUR VALENTINEPosted 31 days ago
Posted By Shruti Sharma on 2010-07-22 15:18:12
1 cup Semolina
1 cup Rice flour
1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
2 Green chillies
1 pinch Asafoetida
2 Curry leaves
1/4 teaspoon Soda bi-carb
3 teaspoons Oil
3 tablespoons Ghee
Salt (as per taste)
• Mix both the flours and add the soda bi-carb, salt and enough water (approximately 4 cups) to make a very thin batter.
• Heat the oil in a small vessel, add the cumin seeds and fry until they crackle. Add the green chillies, asafoetida, curry leaves and fry for a few seconds. Add this mixture to the batter.
• Heat a tava and grease it lightly with ghee. Pour 1/2 cup batter in a circular manner. If you like, add a few cashewnut pieces and coconut pieces.
• Pour a little ghee in the holes of the dosa, fold in a triangular shape and cook until crisp.
• Serve hot with coconut chutney.
Last Updated on 2010-07-22 15:18:12